Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MMS downloading

I've received an MMS. it's supposed to contain a photo but instead shows a comment saying 'downloading', but it never completes downloading. It contains text saying the message size, and an expiry date.Is there a reason why the download doesn't compl...

mtcsltd by 6: Helper
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Huawei T3 10 Tablet Slow charge

Just got within the last month a New from vodafone Huawei T3 10 tablet but when charging it seems to take all day to charge and the plug does seem to get a bit warm, I'm not sure how long it should take to charge as I've always had Samsung before ple...

bazjohn11 by 10: Established
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Unlocking Code (NUC)

Hello, I received a NUC code some weeks ago, but it did not work. Then you sent me a private message with a code, in order to speak directly with the customer service, but probably I waited too much before to replay and my ticket expired. Is it possi...

019 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SW18 - London

I've joined the Voxi network about a week ago and I am sadly unstatisfied with my internet connection. I've been able to use all of the network features, including calls and texts, except for 4G. I've never been able to get a 4G or 4G+ connection, on...

alarm clock icon

I have a galaxy s7 edge. Last night my alarm went off at 00:30, I couldn't turn it off eventually I had to switch my phone off. Checked this morning and I've no alarms set via the clock on my phone. I'm still left with the alarm icon at the top of my...

Unlock My Phone Now Please

Hello. When I purcahsed my phone I was told that I would be able to use any SIM. Of course, when the phone arrived it turned out to be locked which means I cannot use it with my alternative SIM. I contacted 191 on February 25th who directed me to NUC...

Sturdydc by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using My Vodafone App on an Android phone

Hi I am trying to install the app and I am being asked this questionIf you have any third-party data management apps installed that use a Virtual Private Network (VPN), they’ll need to be removed until the My Vodafone app has been accessed for the fi...

Vodafone Smart N8 stopped working

I have had my N8 since September last year. I plugged it into my laptop to charge for the evening, it connected fine and I used it a couple of times to send texts. Went to check it a few minutes later and it has completely stopped working. I have tri...

cwtch by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks