Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using My Vodafone App on an Android phone

Hi I am trying to install the app and I am being asked this questionIf you have any third-party data management apps installed that use a Virtual Private Network (VPN), they’ll need to be removed until the My Vodafone app has been accessed for the fi...

Vodafone Smart N8 stopped working

I have had my N8 since September last year. I plugged it into my laptop to charge for the evening, it connected fine and I used it a couple of times to send texts. Went to check it a few minutes later and it has completely stopped working. I have tri...

cwtch by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S7 Edge - New 600mb Software Update 12/8/18

Has anyone else recieved this notification about a new software update I am very very skeptical about updating because I updated my S7 Edge to Oreo and it was fine, but when it came to updating my partners S7 Gold it totally screwed it up. So much sh...

Vodafone Smart N8 Camera

Hi, the camera on my vodafone smart N8 has stopped working.  It goes to a black screen for a few seconds then straight back to the home screen.  I tried the on-line chat today who wanted to talk me through a factory reset, but it was working fine so ...

Xperia XZ2 no wifi calling or 4G calling options.

After some calls to you yesterday I was assured that after midnight tonight these settings would become available on my phone. I was dubious as all they kept doing was pushing the provisioning messages which I've had before. The option is enabled in ...

Resolved! Software update configuration message

After the software update yesterday I've had at least 25 texts about configurations messages for MMS and browsing, as well as the configuration messages themselves. This has happened before and I think I fixed it by swapping to my old SIM, but I'd ra...

RosieD92 by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No internet during calls

Once into conversation after 2mins, the internet goes off, and then the call cuts off or the conversation starts very unclear. Can't search anything on the internet when this hppens. The sign from 4G goes to 3G and then nothing during calls. I use a ...