Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No internet during calls

Once into conversation after 2mins, the internet goes off, and then the call cuts off or the conversation starts very unclear. Can't search anything on the internet when this hppens. The sign from 4G goes to 3G and then nothing during calls. I use a ...

broken glass

Hello my 3 year old son dropped my Moto Z2 play and the glass is smashed screen still working though.Is this covered by warranty or can you tell me how much it would cost. I was going take it into Vodafone this weekend anyway as I had the problem of ...

young007 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moto Z2 Force Oreo Update?

Hi all I just received my new Moto Z2 Force and I'm loving it. I did notice however that after updating everything, it's still on Android 7.1.1 and it's last security updates are from last year. I've seen the phone has recieved the Oreo update in oth...

LUKE_JM by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moto Z2 Play self restarts and shuts down

Hi, I've recently had to send my moto z2 play away to be fixed. it is only around 10 months old, but lately it has been continuously shutting off and restarting itself. Sometimes it will get stuck in a reboot cycle for 6-7 restarts before giving me a...

Resolved! Unsuccessful Skype download

Hi, I went into Googleplay and installed Skype (the first option with the standard logo), it says on my My Apps page that it is installed (the word installed is in a green cartouche).  I have restarted my phone, switched it off and on again, and it s...

Susan38 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi-Fi Calling on non samsung android phones.

So i'm trying to figure out how to get wifi calling to work on my motorola Z2 force.i looked on my vodafone account and checked the phone detailsa. wifi calling is enabled for my accountb. My phone supports itc. a phone that is supported by other maj...

Groombro by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy S7 WiFi calling Android 7 Nougat

This is not a question but it is intended to MAYBE clear up some confusion about WiFi calling using the S7 which has updated to Android 7 / Nougat.I bought a used S7 locked to EE - it was NOT a Vodafone device and NOT bought from a Vodafone store.  I...