Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Huawei memory is poor

Hi all. I've had my huawei p8 lite 2017 for just over a year. I'm not able to update it anymore as it does not have enough storage available? Even after deleting all the apps that I installed when getting the phone. I've put it back to factory settin...

Huawei P20 message tones/microphone

I've had my Huawei P20 for a month now and while I realy like it, there are a couple of very minor, but annoying glitches that are drivign me crazy. There is a default messahe tone (called bongo) which I changed to a different tone, however when I ge...

Grey ‘T’s at bottom of screen

A couple of days ago a few grey ‘T’s appeared along the bottom of the screen on my Vodaphone Smart Ultra 6 phone and I’m wondering what they are. Hopefully they can be seen on the attached pic.

bolo by 12: Established
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Smart n9 lite

smart n9 - unable to add contacts - says i have disabled a required permission - have only just taken it out of the box - brand new. What or how do i add contacts?

djg145 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

BRANDED UNBRANDED

Apart from being able to put it different SIM cards what is difference between the two.I know Vodafone start is embedded in there and cannot be removed as well but as I have never had a unbranded phone I don't know what the difference isI can imagine...