Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

complaints about customer care

houghton1201
2: Seeker

Cant believe how hard its been trying to get an issue with my galaxy note edge sorted. 6 phone calls to vodafone, 1 shop visit and finally getting vodafone to agree that my phones needs replacing and being told that i would recieve my replacement the next day....errrr NO.. my wife waited in all day for the delivery of my replacement phone as im working away, phoned vodafone AGAIN and i was told that it was out of stock and it MIGHT be in stock in 2 days.....NO phone call or text to say it wouldnt arrive  today.....thanks vodafone for the (Removed according to House Rules) kicking ill get from the wife as she had to change her plans and wait in for a phone that didnt arrive...not very good for a big company like vodafone............

Regards

Carl

6 REPLIES 6

Brendan1969
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi Carl,

I'm sorry to see that you've chosen to go with Vodafone. I've been with them for about 17 months (of 24 month contract} and so far I've not received the service that I pay for. I'd get out while you can. Good luck.

Brendan

houghton1201
Wish I could..its a business phone so I'm stuck with them...day 3 since I last spoke to them and no update on my replacement phone..looks like another call to them tomorrow.....

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

HI @houghton1201 

As the Galaxy Note Edge is a new release it is in demand so stock may be low.

You can use our online tracker to get an update on your order. If there’s nothing showing Live help can take a closer look.

@Brendan1969 - That's not good to see. How can we help?

Thanks,

Sukhi

houghton1201
I've had mine since Christmas so its not that new of a release.. Ive tried the online checker but it doesn't recognise the reference number I have..its not a new order but a replacement phone as my original note edge has developed an issue and I can't use it..using an 5 year old phone at the minute...not good when I need it for work..ref number I have is vodafone exchange 8538606..
Thanks carl

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @houghton1201 

If it's a repair or replacement, then please use our Repair Tracker instead.

If there's nothing showing, please come and speak to us on Live help, so we can access your account.

Thanks,

Ben

houghton1201
Hi Ben
had to phone Vodafone again on Monday to find out what was going on..the woman I spoke managed to sort a replacement out and received it today...hope I don't have to go through that again..
thanks Ben