Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

galaxy note 3 cases

lisavye
3: Seeker
Hi I've just purchased the galaxy note 3 and im not taking it out until I get a case! Ive been looking at the Body Glove Shocksuit (as it has a built in screen protector and is quite slim) but can't find a supplier in the UK. With my track recordand two horses I need a phone case thats tough and rugged.   On my last phone I used an ottabox defender and 2 years on my phone looks brand new but fancied a change this time. Can anyone recommend a good tough case? What cases do you use on the Note 3 ? Lisa
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

I'm sure there wil be a few suggestions on here. There's a good article over on Android Central as well.

I'm not a Samsung user but I know a few people who a fans of the UAG tough cases

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

lisavye
Hi I've just purchased the galaxy note 3 and im not taking it out until I get a case! Ive been looking at the Body Glove Shocksuit (as it has a built in screen protector and is quite slim) but can't find a supplier in the UK. With my track recordand two horses I need a phone case thats tough and rugged. On my last phone I used an ottabox defender and 2 years on my phone looks brand new but fancied a change this time. Can anyone recommend a good tough case? What cases do you use on the Note 3 ? Lisa

hrym

I've always used leather-look flip cases that I've bought on eBay for two or three pounds.  They're not super-rugged, but offer a degree of rigidity and good screen protection when the phone is in a pocket or a bag.  Personally, I'd never carry a phone in a trouser pocket.   The Note is a larger device, of course, so I don't know whether this sort of case would provide sufficient rigidity, though I'd have thought it would if you're reasonably careful.

redpages

I'm sure there wil be a few suggestions on here. There's a good article over on Android Central as well.

I'm not a Samsung user but I know a few people who a fans of the UAG tough cases

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community