Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

how do i receive calls, i loose connection, they have to ring me back

cheetahcub
1: Seeker

i have a samsung galaxy s 4 mini. when anyone rings, i press the green icon slide across, i can hear people, then they have to ring me back. i dont have a manual. im not uptodate with these phones

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Try turning off , remove sim and wipe it , re insert and turn back on.

Process of elimination: Can U try ure Sim in another phone2 rule out either the Sim or Phone which may be at fault.

I appreciate how frustrating it is when signal fails or is intermittent causing issues.

Please first try turning your phone Off , eject the sim and wipe it with a soft cloth, re insert and turn your phone back on.This will help to try and re establish connection between your phone and Network Masts.

Sometimes mast congestion can play a part too depending on how many people are accessing that particular mast at any one time.

Process of elimination: Can you try your Sim Card in another phone to rule out either the Sim Card or Phone which may be at fault.

Can you please check if not already done so to see what the Vodafone Network mast checker is reporting for your area.

Also use the Zoom out feature in the map to check surrounding areas for issues.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

Vodafone have provided a specific Self Help Thread that holds Initial Checks and a Template that asks certain questions that will Help the Tech Team to ascertain what's possibly going wrong in your area. Please would you re post the template with your answers for this team to help you.

Link : http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network-queries/Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template/td-p/18566...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

It sounds like you have potentially muted the microphone which is why the other party can't hear you.

Where did you get the phone from?  What it a Vodafone Store?  If so, pop back to the store and the staff there can help show you how to use your handset. 

PWIAC

froggerty

I think rather than trying to suggest what you may or may not be doing right or wrong is for you to search Google on your PC by typing in 'Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Operator Manual PDF' or go to the Samsung website and download a PDF manual from there, your answer should be in the section that covers receiving calls.