Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

lolipop update fix galaxy s5

Rizsam
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
What specific issues are vodafone having releasing the lolipop update fix. My phone has been very buggy since the update provided in January. I can't afford to factory reset as I have encrypted code generator app on my phone which I am required to have for work. It's getting very annoying that I'm having to use a disfunctional phone at the moment especially as I am on a hefty price plan. It doesn't give me much confidence in vodafone that it is taking an exceptional amount of time for the issue to be resolved. With my contact ending next month not sure if vodafone is the right path to take again.

Is it possible to downgrade to kit kat as my phone worked perfectly then?
294 REPLIES 294

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Ajl2012 - as stated just a few posts up, anyone can reply as this is a public forum. You don't have the right to ask to reply or not reply. If you don't want people responding to your posts, you'd need to take your issue offline.

PWIAC

ajl2012
4: Newbie
What didn't you understand about sheephelmet's post? Also, I won't take my issue offline, I created this thread, you decided to hijack it with your grand mastery of all things Vodafone.

Now please let it go, you're seriously irritating me now.

drey_p
This is a public forum ajl2012, therefore anyone can post. I will continue to do so.
I also feel that you've not really understood sheephelmet post either, I am not sure why you keep trying to pick a fight. I have been civil and polite in all my postings, unfortunately the same cannot be said for you.

So, let's try to keep this to the issue at hand.

PWIAC

ajl2012
Post all you want, just stop communicating with ME! Is that clear enough? Is there something fundamentally wrong with you? I've asked you numerous times to let it go, to stop replying to ME. If you continue to do so I will be forced to report you to the moderators.

Help others by all means, but will you please stop responding to me? I won't ask you again.

drey_p
Alj2012, as I keep telling you, this is a public forum. Communication is a two way street....
I am not sure why you are so determined to drag this thread off topic, and continue with your insults.

PWIAC

Inked
It's not really Samsung that is at fault as they have released a fix.

It's Vodafone that haven't given it to us

Which makes it all the more maddening, and Vodafone are the problem, stalling on the firmware release.

All, we are all getting very hacked off with VF let's keep things civil.
Emailing the CEO won't help to be honest they don't care I work for a huge company and they never care you will find that the email is a separate email that gets monitored by the PA with a big delete button on the keyboard.
I agree if some one has asked you to stop responding to there thread then yes be civil and stop. All options have been considered and clearly it a firmware issue. VF I'd the ones holding it up and yes the fix does work. I have recently had a friend update there EE device and guess what it fixed it. Let's al be grown ups (including me) be civil and give VF hell!

Just wondering how everyone's s5 has been since the update to android 5 ? Mine has been awful a major step backwards , very unresponsive and glitchy, I find myself wiping the cache on a regular basis and have even performed a fresh install of lollypop , hope an update comes out soon or I will be going back to apple

alsaram
So can anyone from vf clarify when the lollypop fix is going to be rolled out ?