Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

lollipop on Galaxy Note 3

Bruno0983
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hello i want to now when I recibe the lollipop on my Note 3? Some Web sites are saying that as been release on Vodafone at 13th of February it's true?
23 REPLIES 23

I bought phone4you why? but is Vodafone!

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Network phones and 3rd party phones often have slightly different versions of the same firmware, for branding etc so firmware can be rolled out at different times.

then what me this saying is that I'll have to wait longer for the update?

Didn't phone4you go into administration last year? If I remember correctly, it's anyone's guess what will happen with updates.

Hopefully a Vodafone employee can let us know what would happen in this instance.

63johnw
Yes, it looks like you might have to wait a while longer.

I'll die of anxious :smileyhappy:

there is no other way to be updated? go to Samsung or ask Vodafone?

jeffkinn

If you bought the phone from a dealer it's probably an unbranded phone as opposes to branded by a network.

Samsung usually sends out the network branded updates and the unbranded phones (known technically as BTU phones) get the update last.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

basically I have to wait, I'll be the last to receive the update!

you do not know how long will it be?

Hi @Bruno0983,

We don't have specific information regarding this I'm afraid.

Thanks,

Matt

I still do not have the lollipop! as is possible? since February since the last response has not yet appeared to me anything over the network or via Kias someone can tell me why !!! I have a friend who has the same and equal to my mobile phone and bought in phone4you in vodafone all the same and he already has the lollipop !!!!