You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
welshbruva

mobile tv quality

for samsung galaxy s quality is very poor ive phoned the technical people and to be honest none of them havent got a clue checked all my settings one of them even told me try my phone outside ive been on the phone to them like four times ive seen a post on here and someone from vodafone explained why and it still aint be sorted basicaly the links on the mobile tv webpage are set to low quality streams which is ok for older handsets where the newer handsets need the high quality link so for example say the adress is vfstream50 thats the low quality link but the hd version vfstream53 is the higher quality version and i know on other handsets like sony etc u can change the adress so the high quality channel works as on the galaxy s you cant change it this shouldnt be advertised because it doesnt even work its very disapointing cause i really enjoyed the mobile tv on my older handset by the way about 6-7 weeks ago this was supost to be passed on to the technical team but still aint been sorted? i hope this will get sorted just wasted a months suscription for nothing

Message 1 of 11 (3,448 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Northern-dj

Re: mobile tv quality

I can see why this has not been answered 

Can we have some more infor 

1. What app are you using 

2. are you using 3g or wifi  for this 

Message 2 of 11 (3,438 Views)
welshbruva

no app just the vodafone mobile tv page that is already saved as a bookmark on the phone and its over 3g

Message 3 of 11 (3,419 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V
ado28

welshbruva wrote:

no app just the vodafone mobile tv page that is already saved as a bookmark on the phone and its over 3g

Sorry to hear that your having problems with the 3G playback on your phone but have you tired watching TV on say BBC iplayer or Sky News on a wifi connection? Watching any sort of tv on a 3G connection will be pants anyway as sometimes it pauses hence why 3G will soon be old skool. 3G imo is only good for browsing the internet and feeding apps that require smaller amounts of internet data, not for watching TV.

For hints, tips and flashing guides, visit my youtube page www.youtube.com/puggereduk
Message 4 of 11 (3,412 Views)
welshbruva

fair point but on my last handset mobile tv was quality never had problem anywhere with it ive even put my sim in another phone and tried it and it worked fine

Message 5 of 11 (3,405 Views)
welshbruva

and wifi doesnt work for mobile tv i have to disconect wifi otherwise the mobile tv page wont load up

Message 6 of 11 (3,402 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V
ado28

You only mention mobile TV. whats the quality like on youtube, bbc iplayer, sky news etc?

For hints, tips and flashing guides, visit my youtube page www.youtube.com/puggereduk
Message 7 of 11 (3,393 Views)
welshbruva

ye there all fine jus mobile tv is the problem

Message 8 of 11 (3,385 Views)
Northern-dj

[ Edited ]

Well a this is a Vodafone app its there problems to sort (Don't Hold your breath)

Vodafone have never been any good at making apps that work 

So Vodafone you have a DuFF App again (You would think they would of checked this first)

Eforum can you handle this plaese as we don't have this app, and i dare say he can not get rid of it 

Message 9 of 11 (3,366 Views)
welshbruva

[ Edited ]

shouldnt advertise it if it dont work technical team are absolute useless aswell i deffo wont be renewing my contract when it ends

Message 10 of 11 (3,350 Views)
Northern-dj

This should wake the eforum team up 

EFOUM FAULTY APP

Can you look in to this as its a VODAFONE APP

Most apps have a contact details if anything is wrong 

Can we have a Human response not the " I can under stand your frustration Rubbish"

and if you don't no find out please or get some one that does to coment....

Message 11 of 11 (3,345 Views)