Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

no upgrade/pre-order confirmation email

jackmam
4: Newbie

yesterday i pre-ordered my Galaxy S6 but I have not had a confimration email.  This reminds me of my son who pre-ordered the iphone 6, he didnt get an email either and after many phone calls, live chats and call assurance complaints they eventually admitted they made a mistake.  Has anyone had a confimration email?

Many thanks

Elaine

11 REPLIES 11

dabak
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Yes i had an email about my upgrade to a s6 edge straight away. I'd contact them as they may have your wrong email details

Mashy1983

Lessons not learned by Vodafone from previous launches as per one of my posts on another thread.  Oh yes, I received three different confirmation emails and two different texts but the order number they all quote, pertain to a Sony Xperia Z2?!?!?   I find it incredulous, that no confirmation literature has any tariff or fone details on them.

Hi @jackmam @Mashy1983 

If you get in touch via Live help, they'll look into you order further.

Thanks,

Rodney 

hutton91
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I had the same issue but was informed this was only due to it being a preorder/upgrade and it would come through when processed.

Confirmation email came through at 1548 today so it looks like the ball is rolling now.

turk

pre order your galaxy s6 or edge for 12 months contracts YOURSELFs as additional line rather than upgrade.doing that you get 10 gig extra for £5

jackmam
Thank you Rodney. I have been in touch with Live Chat and tbey have i formed me that as i am in my 14 day cooling off period I have to contact "returns" they should be abke to help me.

Thus nkw means i will be speaking to person number 6 to get this resolved. If i include you it makes it person number 7!!!!!!!!

I can get a better deal from 02. Considering moving. Vkdafone service is a disgrace.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @jackmam 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us. 

Once we reach your email we'll look into it further for you. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

uno
10: Established
10: Established
I too have placed a pre order for an S6 upgrade I have had no email only a text message to say my plan has changed.

Also another message asking me which extra I want I select Spotify hen enter my account details ten get an error message have been trying all day and keep getting the same error ?

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @uno 

Speak with our Live help team and they'll be able to look into this for you.  

Thanks, 

Phil