Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

phone not working and poor service

scarlettxx
3: Seeker
I have been having issues with my s4 it gets really hot then dies on me.i then have to plug in my charger to build up battery again. It has been in to be repaired 3 times and still the same fault. I have asked for a replacement handset but told no. Customer services will not put me through to anyone to complain they always arrange a call back which never happens. I wrote to complain to Vodafone house before xmas and again no reply..what can i do next.spending £60 a month for a phone that dies on me everyday
26 REPLIES 26

scarlettxx
When trying to submit

Hi @scarlettxx

The only way that we can help further is by emailing us. We don’t have access to your account otherwise.

Do you have a different email address you can use to put in the form for the initial contact?

Once we’ve replied to your initial email, you can then reply to us with your regular email address.

Thanks,

Simon

scarlettxx
When i try and submit the form

scarlettxx
No it's an error when trying to submit for
m

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @scarlettxx 

What error message are you getting when you try to submit the form? Is it now accepting your email address? 

Please try clearing your cache and cookies, and/or try in another browser. 

Thanks,

Amanda 

TRY SUBMITTING BUT KEEPS SAYING NOT VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS EVEN TRIED OFF LAPTOP AND DESKTOP, SENT PHONE OFF TO SAMSUNG AGAIN JUST RECIEVED IT BACK, THEY SAID CHARGING PORT DAMAGED SO NEEDED TO GO OFF FOR REPAIR, HAD PHONE BACK AND THEY COULDN'T REPLICATE THE FAULT SO YET ANOTHER WEEK WASTED WITH CRAP PHONE !!!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @scarlettxx

Please try using another email address as suggested above.

Also, check there are no spaces in the box before or after you enter the email address.

Thanks,

Jenny