Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

phone not working and poor service

scarlettxx
3: Seeker
I have been having issues with my s4 it gets really hot then dies on me.i then have to plug in my charger to build up battery again. It has been in to be repaired 3 times and still the same fault. I have asked for a replacement handset but told no. Customer services will not put me through to anyone to complain they always arrange a call back which never happens. I wrote to complain to Vodafone house before xmas and again no reply..what can i do next.spending £60 a month for a phone that dies on me everyday
26 REPLIES 26

Hi @scarlettxx,

To look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message here, with how to send us your details. 

Thanks,

Rodney 

scarlettxx
Hi tried but never accepts my email addresses

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@scarlettxx wrote:
Hi tried but never accepts my email addresses

I think you'll need to use the email address you used to register with the forum.  If you're not sure of it, it'll be in the Personal Settings section.  Click on your forum name at the top right under the red banner.

scarlettxx
Swansea vodafone told me it was vodafone policy after 3 attempts and customer services have also stood by this.but due to samsung taking twice they say they don't count..even though cardiff vodafone sent me there ?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
There isn't a policy where Vodafone have a certain number of attempts at a repair before the phone is replaced. It will only be replaced if it is beyond repair ie if it can't be fixed.

PWIAC

scarlettxx
You cannot expect someone to be without a phone week after week trying to repair. In my buisness i have one chance at repairing then its down to me to cover the cost if not fixed and I'm not talking cost of handset more like thousands. If you send something to be repaired and fixed that's what should happen first time repaired or replaced. Do not mess people around.

scarlettxx
Done that and still comes up with error..tried many times in past and reading forum others have same issue

drey_p
It sounds like the form has timed out. Type your message up in advance and copy and paste it into the message box.

If it still gives you an error, please post the exact message so we can try to help.

PWIAC

scarlettxx
Hi just tried and still saying invalid email address

drey_p
Is this an email response or when you submit the form?

PWIAC