Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

puk code

Julgab
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello
I have recently purchased a Samsung mobile phone from argos with a SIM and top up voucher from vodaphone. Unfortunately my daughter has incorrectly entered her pin 3 times and has now locked her phone and needs a PUK code to unlock it. I have rung 3 times but every time after entering her phone number it says it doesn't recognise number ( unfortunately we can't register phone while it needs unlocking) and I have tried to do live chat from tech team but so far live chat had been unavailable.
At the moment we have a phone that will not work until we have a PUK code and unable to even register it. Please could you send me a PUK code.
6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
The quickest way to sort this out would be to pop into your local Vodafone store. They'll be able to help you out

PWIAC

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

As drey_p says, if the number isn't recognising it might be worth getting it examined in a local store. It's important not to try and enter it multiple times otherwise after several attempts you run the risk of blocking the SIM out. Alternatively if the web chat icon doesn't appear as available first time around it's worth keeping your internet window open and it will eventually become available.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Thank you for ur replies. I actually won't b able to get a vodaphone store till next week. I really don't understand why someone from the tech team can't contact me with PuK number. I have really tried so hard to ring and do a live chat but to no avail. It seems ironic that a company that has up to date technology is giving me no alternative than to go into a store, which is really inconvenient and time consuming.

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Julgab,

To be able to access your PUK (pin unlock key).

Please see here for more information.

Cheers,

Laura

Thanks for replying Laura. The link you sent me takes me to register the phone but to register I need a security code that is sent to the phone, but the ohone just says put in PUK code. Won't accept text messages. I just need the PUK code to put on. That's all I need and problem sorted. Can u give me a PUK code so this can be sorted out ASAP. Thanks

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @Julgab 

For us to get your PUK, we need access to your account.  

Contact us here and we'll be in touch within 48 hours.  

Thanks, 

Phil