Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

samsung s6 upgrade joke

anubis68
4: Newbie

Vodafone are a complete waste of time went on the online chat to upgrade to the s6 and was told i could have the wireless pad and case also keep my 08 numbers as free so i went away to think about it.

Then i rang 191 yesyerday and was told no i could'nt have the items free but if i took out the 4g 7gb package the items would be free so i took out the package.

But then i decided to change the phone a few hours later  to a s6 edge he said thats ok as it had been over 30 mins since i placed the order.i said thats with the free items and he said no the items are not in stock any more but on the web page it states 7gb 10gb 20gb its free. I asked t speak to a manager and he said i cant they are all in a meeting i said can he get one to call me when the meeting has finished and was to no it would be later on still waiting !!

Then i got a mail saying that my original order has been cancelled checked my vodafone accout and the package has gone up and i'm back in  a 24 month contract how can this be when they have cancelled my order and i should now be on my original 30 day rolling tariff

1 REPLY 1

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @anubis68 

So we can see what's going on with your account, please speak to our Live help team. 

Thanks, 

Phil