cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DON'T UPGRADE S6 OR EDGE ON 12 MONTHS PLANS.PRE ORDER AS NEW LINE.DOING SO YOU GET 20GB FOR £5

turk
4: Newbie
voda doesnt show 20gb plan on 12 months upgrades
7 REPLIES 7

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You do?  The most I could see was 10gb for £63.50 a month and with a £149 upfront cost.   This is on the Vodafone website - are you looking somewhere else?   3rd parties will get commission for a new sign-up, so that may be where the incentive is - it's a lot, though

turk
Dont take upgrade route! on voda site click on pay monthly plans.then at top right change box to 12 months from 24.then move the arrow for red plans to the end.bingo you will see 20gig.now click to choose handset.in my case S6 which is comes up 12 months unlimited tx and calls 20gb data £68.50 per month.plus £149 initial handset price on pre order.there you go

turk
So just paying £5 extra per month you double your data to from 10gig to 20.as you know voda charges £5 for 1gig as add on so for fiver extra you get 10gb to grand total of 20GB.

YOU MODERATORS MUST SCREAM THIS HERE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP US

turk

12 MONTH S6 PRE-ORDER OR AND UPGRADES, VODA DOESN'T SHOW 20GB DATA OPTION.PAY £5 MORE PER MONTH AND ORDER AS NEW LINE.DOING THIS WAY YOU GET 20GB INSTEAD 10GB.DON'T GET CONNED GUYS !!!

hi.whats your opinion on upgrade/preorder S6 voda shows maximum 10gb 12 monthly plan? In fact if I order as new connection for 12 months, paying £5 more monthly I get 20gb.So whats the point calling upgrade or retention dept. I can do it myself? Shouldnt be other way around like on upgrades get better deal? ps I am not fussed the keeping same number besides voda can change it I am sure.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @turk 

Upgrade offers will vary from new contract offers that are available. 

As you've mentioned, just bare in mind that you'd need to take a new number for a new contract whereas you can keep the same one when you upgrade.  

If you'd like to discuss your upgrade offers further, the team are available on 191.  

Thanks, 

Phil