Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help with Screen Mirroring from Z2 to Sony TV KDL-32R433B

foxdelta
4: Newbie

Hi folks, having some technical issues with mirroring from my Z2 or my Xperia Tablet Z to my new Sony KDL-32R433B TV. The issue is the sound lag - it is terrible and about 5 secs behind the movie. Anyone know how to sort this problem out as it is pointless not being able to sync movie and sound together. My devices are right next to the TV and router so I do not think it is an issue with any distances.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

foxdelta

7 REPLIES 7

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi foxdelta

To activate one touch mirroring from your phone to TV, you need to touch your Bluetooth smartphone to the remote of your TV.

Can you confirm the exact steps you're taking? I'm sure our Z2 users will be along to shed some light on this for you.

Thanks

Sukhi

Get a Chromecast instead :Winking_smiley:

Thx Sukhi,

When you say touch the xperia with the tv remote do you mean the actual remote control or the IR receiver on the TV itself?

I have been using the throw/mirroring thing on the xperia and bravia TV but if there is a one touch facility I would definitely like to know more about that. The sound lag is really bad. Anyone else having these issues?

Many thanks :Smiling:

I think she means physically tap together, which is how to enable NFC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near_field_communication

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi foxdelta,

You can see how to set this up here.

Let us know if you're still experiencing difficulties after following the steps.

DaveCD

Thx DaveCD, but my TV is not listed there. The TV I have is the Sony Bravia TV that I received with my Xperia Z2 (KDL-32R433B).

I am assuming that this TV and the Z2 are not NFC compatible?

The Z2 has NFC, but according to this page your TV doesn't support NFC.

https://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-specs/KDL-32R433B/list