Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

From http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2015/09/14/pre-order-the-bond-edition-of-sonys-new-flagship-exclusive-to-...

"Along with every tech spec that the normal Xperia Z5 boasts out of the box – the 23-Megapixel camera with lightning fast autofocus, the 2-day battery life and the powerful octa-core processor – the Bond phone also comes with official Bond themes, wallpapers, and a behind the scene blog from Moneypenny herself which can all be downloaded from the Xperia Lounge."

If your still having issues perhaps Sony maybe able to guide you. 

Sony Xperia Uk Support

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Did anyone get the extras ? 

scaramanga007
Thank you for the info
I have tried Sony they have said vodaphone
My contact has said the phone content will be live Friday
Hope it is worth all the grief

You're welcome. 

I hope all goes well for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

scaramanga007
Anyone have any news on any more Bond content
Still only one wallpaper
No themes wallpapers or vlog from money penny
Selling a bond phone with no bond content is this not false advertising???

Nothing at all;  I think VF could / should be taken to task or at least someone from the marketing dept update the sales / customer services / online deptartment .

It is a network exclusive therefore VF should be the one who provide the answer to our query

I have the same problem.  Saw the advertisement saying exclusive Bond content, pre-ordered the phone

Saw the release info 007 reasons to make it your next smartphone which said "007. It’s the Bond phone! You can even grab a special Bond edition Xperia Z5 exclusively from us with a load of extra Bond goodies stuffed inside."

Phone delivered - NO BOND CONTENT

Checked Xperia Lounge - nothing but the Moneypenny ad and movie trailer.  Spent an hour and a half talking to various departments at Customer Services - they did not know.  Went into store - they didnt know either.

Bottom line is that Vodafone advertised the phone as coming with exclusive Bond content and there is none.

Can someone from vodaphone please tells us where the Bond content for our Xperia Z5 Bond Phones is and how we can access it.

See my numerous answers and questions to VF ,just sent another to Eric but dont hold out much hope even advertising standards were involved Im told and no complaints have been upheld 

scaramanga007
One of my contacts sent a twitter message to Sony Expedia lounge and they know nothing about it
I have sent a complaint to vodaphone
Will not hold my breath
Watchdog maybe?