Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

jonothevirger
Asked ASA to review as even Sony cannot help

scaramanga007
If you ask chazz D who visits this site as they are the only person in the whole of vodaphone who has taken our complaint seriously and have tried to help us
They may be able to help
Have you got gold status on your Experia lounge?
If not un install then re install find the 007 comp with monypenny in ex lounge, enter and should then be gold status

jonothevirger
Not a clue what status never received any instructions or anything

jonothevirger
If I go to lounge there is a section asking for a code

@jonothevirger

As Vodafone don't manage the Xperia Lounge, it may be worth contacting Sony directly to get the code. They have an eForum with a list of threads regarding the Xperia Lounge.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-z5/general/sony-xperia-z5-spectre-movie-totally-t3256597

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYofppBAqeU

No one satisfied. We collectors and fans wait three to four years for a new special edition Bond phone. Let's try and get it sorted next time and learn from this pathetic offering. Feel free to share with Sony Mobile as well.

Advertising standards not interested 

Hi Eric

I have a new Xperia Z5 black which came in the Spectre packaging but that was the extent of it. No Wallpapers or Screensavers, keyfobs, etc.

I spoke via Chat to VF recently as was told that it would be coming shortly (by post?).

Nothing as yet.

So whats going on? I've read some of the threads here and it appears that VF have been making promises they can't keep?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

Nigel

They were none the wiser -it was Vodaphone that marketed this as the James Bond phone with lovely flasy adverts and promises of exclusive content and what do we get .. One screen saver to date

Where do I get the code Xperia lounge keeps asking for as this never came with the phone/ Vodaphone sent me reems of codes butnothing to do with the lounge -how can you market a product and not provide a simple answer its quite shameful -ive had this phone over 6 months now I think and still looking for answers between your selves and Sony someone must know !!!!