Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

It would be nice if Vodafone could tell us something - even if there is no content at least we would know.  

The Advertising Standards people could be an option as, if there is no content, the advertising (and it is still on the internet and linked through Facebook) is misleading at best.

Interesting to see how your complaint is dealt with

A very interseting comment that you make about Sony saying they know nothing about it as in essence I ws told the same as I just sent Eric but expanded in so much as this was relesed with consultation or words to that effect - 

scaramanga007
I will let you know if I hear anything.
If it is anything like live chat, I will not hold my breath

john32
13: Advanced Member

It might be worth posting a comment on the blog post - you may get the attention of the marketing department.

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2015/09/14/pre-order-the-bond-edition-of-sonys-new-flagship-exclusive-to-...

Good luck

John

scaramanga007
Thank you - done

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to take advantage of the Bond content on your phones.

Just to confirm, the extra content is only available on the black version of the phone, not the green one.

Let us know if you have the black handset and still can't get the extras so we can look into this further. 

@ChazzD

I have the Black Xperia Z5, with zero exclusive content, still no sign of the Action Camera either despite being told last week Tuesday I would have it on the 8th October, then when I rung VF on Friday, that I would have it yesterday. 

Lies upon lies...

I have the Vodafone Black Spectre Edition Bond Phone too and it only came with 1 live wallpaper. Nothing else. So very disappointed as all this 'loaded with Bond content' that was advertised simply is not on this Made For Bond phone. I have had no help whatsoever with live chat or going into my local Vodafone store as no one can tell me why there is no Bond content on ths phone. This is a serious mis-selling an am currently looking into contacting the Advertising Standards Agency and Trading Standards to see where I stand because this simply is a not good enough from Vodafone. No one is taking ownership as to why this phone isn't as advertised.

Hi I ordered the phone ,picked it up about 3 weeks ago , I still haven't got a working SIM card and NO BOND content ...absolute disgrace ..never had this problem when O2 had the Bond editions as exclusives  . I changed networks just to get this phone and I'm very very disappointed .....Vodafone don't seem interested in either getting me a working phone or the advertised Bond content . Any one with any suggestions ?

And it's back!

Just went onto XL and all the previous content is now back under 'Made for Bond' as previously I can now access

1 x Theme (consisting of 1 x live and 1 x static wallpaper) 

Sony TV commercial

Made for Bond Interviews (relates to the TV Commercial)

Spectre Trailer

No sign of any ringtones but at least this is back

Eric or ChazzD - Are you able to tell us exactly what we should be able to access as this will enable us to know whether or not we have everything that has been made available

Thanks