Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

Does anyone know if there is there a way of downloading the trailer, advert etc onto our phones so that if they disappear again we are still able to view them?

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi all,

The content you should have is official Bond themes, wallpapers and a behind the scene blog from Moneypenny. I can't comment on what Vodafone Ireland are offering with regards to the Bond content I'm afraid. 

@davidmcwhirter1

Please come and speak to Live Chat so we can make sure everything's set up for you.

Thank you for the confirmartion Chazz D. I'm afraid, though, there is no blog from Moneypenny, there never has been one, and 'wallpapers and themes' suggests we should have more than one of each, which we never have. This is all very, very, disappointing because I personally feel let down by Vodafone over this especially having left my previous network operator, of some years, to get this Made For Bond phone and join Vodafone and to not get the Bond content that was advertised is very poor to say the least. I have taken my utter disappointment to the Advertising Standars Agency and Trading Standards because I have been misled into buying a product which doesn't deliver what it says it would. It's fair to say, had I of known what was going to happen I would have tried to have gotten a phone from ireland because those guys have got the golden ticket with their Bond content but we here in England have been treated extremely poorly by Vodafone over what we should have access to and what we can actully get. Once my contract is over I will be jumping ship from Vodafone and never coming back. Poor, poor, poor. It's fair to say this has left me feeling very angry.

Oh my god is this true only on the black one? but the whole idea was to have the green bond edition... why was this not flagged up pre purchase - Ive been waiting 6 months with calls texts on line chat letters to CEOs and nothing this is totally shameful from Vodaphone 

scaramanga007
Thank you for getting back to me
Myself and others I am in contact with have the black versions of the phone packaged in the spectre box from vodaphone
Z5 premium
Regards
M

Thanks for looking into this.

I also have the black version of the Xperia Z5, which came packaged in the Spectre box. I specifically asked for the Bond version when I pre-ordered.

scaramanga007
Just spoken to someone at customer services and you only get the wallpapers and themes if you sign upto contract - really??
Seems I will not be able to carry on the fight
So I pass it over to you out there on contract, let them know you can not access what you are entitled too
They are not sure what the offer was as the person I spoke to did not know anything about james bond offer, so I mentioned that I could download the wallpaper last Friday from a pay as you go phone, and the offer for camera and driving experience were contract deals
The wallpapers, themes and money penny blog should be available to all
Please can someone who knows what they are doing at vodaphone please deal with this asap as no one at vodaphone, Expedia lounge or Sony know what is going on
Good luck guys
Keep me informed

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi all,

Thanks for confirming you've all got the black one. I'm currently looking into this further for you all, to see why you've not been able to access the content. 

As soon as I hear back and have any further information, I'll be in touch on this thread.

Your patience is much appreciated. :Smiling:

To Chazz D, are you able to confirm, at this point, what Bond extras we should have had on these phones. To confirm, I have 1 x live wallpaper and 1 x Spectre Theme plus I can access, through Xperia Lounge, the Made for Bond advert and Spectre trailer. I think, hope, you will agree that it isn't exactly 'loads of Bond goodies' as was advertised. Anything you can advise on would be greatly appreciated.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mu1der

The extras you should have had were official Bond themes, wallpapers, and a behind the scene blog from Moneypenny.

This is still being looked into at the moment and I'll be in touch on this thread as soon as I have any more information.