Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

scaramanga007
Here we go again!!

I never saw any VF exclusive content either, surely it should still be on there. Although not sure how the lounge would know that I have a VF branded handset?

Can anyone from VF varify ??

scaramanga007
Let's hope they are listening to the customers that pay there wages
We have all bought a phone on the promise of exclusive james bond content, which no one from contract or pay as you go have witnessed
It would be nice if someone would hold there hands up and admit there has been a mistake and give the customers what they have paid for
It seems chazz D is the only one in the company who can help or has the good customer skills to acknowledge the issue

I have now contacted Trading Standards and the Advertising Standards Agency because I feel totally misled by Vodafones advertising of these 'Made For Bond' phones. You simply don't get what Vodafone say you would. And now you can't even view the trailer, advert or behind the scenes snippet, Shocking.,simply shocking.

scaramanga007
Have not heard back as yet from watchdog so I think I will join you in an email to trading standards
More people that do this the better

Sounds like the best course of action, could someone post the link to the reporting platform? This is quite a departure from the content included on the K800, C902 and Xperia T all of which came pre-loaded on the phone, not linked to an app.

If anyone's interested the web page for the Advertising Standards Agency is www.asa.org.uk and the link for Trading Standards is : www.citizensadvice.org.uk. Good luck.

Hi All,

Sony have advised us that this issue is due to not all customers being on the latest software. You should be on the latest XL app, which is version 3.2.1. If you didn't receive the auto upgrade, please install the latest software and you should then be able to see the content in Xperia Lounge to download.

Thanks Eric for the update but I have checked and I am on the latest XL app as suggested, 3.2.1, and all I can access is the Made For Bond advert and the Xperia Bond theme. Which sadly has been leaked so everyone can now access this 'exclusive' theme.There is nothing else on there. Surely we should be able to access more than this on our Made For Bond phones as was advertised?

Thanks Eric.

I am in exactly the same position as Mu1der.

I have the latest 3.2.1 version of XL (gold membership) and all I can access is the theme (although this does not show in what's new, presumably because I have already downloaded it) and the advert via competition entry.

As previously stated I could access the advert, advert blog and the trailer but these have all disappeared (on or around the 22 October)

Interestingly today  the Vodafone Ireland website is advertising the Z5 as follows:

• Exclusive Spectre content including wallpapers, lockscreen, ringtone, movie trailers & behind the scenes footage

Please can this be sorted out, at least to give us access to what was previously available as the situation is becoming increasingly frustrating