Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MMs queing on xperia z1

pcbs
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anybody found a customer service contact with a single cell, that can assist as opposed to being passed from pillar to post? I have asked to have my mms confirmed on my account; to check the provins etc and all i get is texts asking me to take the battery out of the z1 and reboot, set up maunual settings, etc...........can you not even set up a basic feature!

I long for the end of the contrat...

6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @pcbs,

The steps you've been given help pull through updates from the network.

When changes to your account are made, we'll always advise to reboot your phone, as this helps the changes come through quicker.

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt

hrym
17: Community Champion

If you talk to Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page) and ask them to check that MMS is provisioned on your account, they should be able to do that.

Have tried live chat.........and after trawling through replies prompted by a touch screen......not much is understood and am passed by phone for help..... yeah right!  They are sending out a new sim to "try" !!!

Live chat..... try Anne Robinson [Watchdog!]

hrym

Provisioning MMS is a pretty simple thing and Live Chat should be able to do it for you.   Are you confining yourself to a simple question?   If not, try it: "Please can you confirm that MMS is provisioned on my account" and see how you get on.

What are vodafone up to?

Live chat say all is in order, inform me that all settings are in order; I ask - "Please can you confirm that MMS is provisioned on my account"  and am told YES, yet still not sending. I am told that a new sim has been sent and given a SBL ref number to confirm - then just to couble check my handset am put through to trccies - who then tell me that this new sim order has in fact been cancelled!!!

Service is terrible and doubly annoying paying for extra MMS on the account to be met with this DOS and incompetant ordering!

hrym

If MMS is provisioned correctly, a new SIM would be the next thing to try.   I don't know why the order would be cancelled, but you can get one from a Vodafone shop who can also activate it for you.