Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No service

Foofie
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there I recently brought a Sony Xperia m2 from carphone warehouse to replace my old LG (slide up) phone which I had for 5 years. I am on Pay as you go and use freedom freebie. I asked if I can keep all of my contacts and such which he then told me that I can transfer all of that stuff onto a micro sim card which i had to get in the vodafone store. So i went over to vodafone and the lady kindly did that all for me, but now I'm stuck, I put the new card into my new phone but I don't have any service or anything, I tried syncing both phones via USB - PC but still nothing. I still have the service on my old phone. Any help appreciated. Here an image of both phones.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Foofie,

To look into this further, I've sent you a private message with how to get in touch via Live help.

Thanks,

Rodney 

Thanks for the help, The issue has been fixed, I still don't know what It was but one of the workers in the store just did a few things and it worked. I really don't know what on Earth happened...but At least I can use it now :Smiling: