cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SONY XPERIA Z2 FREE TV OFFER, 1080p or 720p?

alanrichie
4: Newbie

I have received my Z2 finally and im over the moon with it.

I have a question regarding the TV, im 100% eligible received text etc.

But the model number is very much in question in the sony t&c's the model number given is 1080p

However in the topic from vodafone the model number given is only 720p.

Does anyone know if its 1080p or what? Or should I ring Sony direct, any ideas on how I can get a concrete answer?

Thanks in advance.

192 REPLIES 192

martys1974
3: Seeker

This whole promotion has been a joke from the start. I registered on the 8th May with all the details and havent heard anything, Trying to talk to Vodafone is like banging your head against a wall. I was billed twice for my contract because i wanted the account added to the account i already had and now have to wait a month for it to be credited to my account. i was also charged £20 to have the phone unlocked but vodafone was taking over a month to sort it out, this was with me spending over 7 hours in total on the phone to them and sending 12 emails! in the end i got it unlocked elseware but still have to wait to be credited back for the charge, and now all the fiasco with the tv offer. i am strongly thinking not to stay with vodafone after my contracts run out. I have even PM vodafone to get answers but they just reply " message on the forums" and reading through all these problems they aint getting solved that way either !!!

palfy86
One word I can think of to sum all this up... CON!

jayc1980
13: Advanced Member
Unfortanetely for Vodafone, they must fulfil, as this is part of the contract you signed into. They don't deliver, they are breaking contract.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

Did you submit your requests here, before or after you paid your first bill?

This needs to be done after the first payment, so if you’ve not done this, you can complete it again on the link above.

If you’ve done this after your first bill and you’ve not yet heard anything, you can email vodafoneoffer@sonypromotions.co.uk to chase this.

Thanks,

Jenny

palfy86
This is getting boring now. JENNY can you provide me with the managing directors contact number please.

Hi palfy86,

I can't provide you with a number for our managing director. However, you can raise a complaint to our Customer Relations team.

I can see that you're latest email is with us, so we'll respond to that shortly.

Thanks,

Matt B

jayc1980
13: Advanced Member
Well contacted Vodafone through that email Jenny, and same old generic response, it's in verification process, because I did not already know that!!!! This now is borderline pathetic. Next step know is complaint, then cancellation of contract!!

palfy86
@jayc1980

At this rate you'll be in the queue with the rest of us cancelling contracts.

Yup I have had the same email reply saying it's going through verification process. In other words they have no idea what’s going on and they just cut and paste a generic response to all

martys1974
Raising a complaint does nothing, I have done this twice and had the same response "your email will be answered within 48 hrs " and guess what? No response to either email!