You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
tutifrutimango

Sony Ericsson C510 - Checking balance..

I'm not sure where to post this, but I guessed this was the best place as I have a Sony Ericsson handset.

How do you check your balance from your phone? (I'm new to Vodafone, and joined a 'Sim-only' plan.)

I was wondering if there was any way to check how many minutes/texts I have left, without going online and doing so.

Thank you. :)
Message 1 of 3 (2,385 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Heya Tutifrutimango,

You don't need to worry, you can simply call 44555 and select option 1 free of charge, this will send a text to your phone with all the information you desire. :)

This can sometimes take up to after your first bill cycle to work due to possible pro-rata, give it a go and let us know what you think.

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 3 (2,385 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
tutifrutimango

Thanks very much, James. I just tried it and it worked fine :)

Thanks again! :)
Message 3 of 3 (2,385 Views)