You are here:

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Sony Ericsson C510 - Checking balance..

I'm not sure where to post this, but I guessed this was the best place as I have a Sony Ericsson handset.

How do you check your balance from your phone? (I'm new to Vodafone, and joined a 'Sim-only' plan.)

I was wondering if there was any way to check how many minutes/texts I have left, without going online and doing so.

Thank you. :)
Message 1 of 3 (3,405 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Heya Tutifrutimango,

You don't need to worry, you can simply call 44555 and select option 1 free of charge, this will send a text to your phone with all the information you desire. :)

This can sometimes take up to after your first bill cycle to work due to possible pro-rata, give it a go and let us know what you think.

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 3 (3,405 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Thanks very much, James. I just tried it and it worked fine :)

Thanks again! :)
Message 3 of 3 (3,405 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Help and Support
My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up