Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Hints and Tips

VodafoneUK
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to our list of Hints and Tips!

Please feel free to add your own finds on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to help out other users. These will be compiled into the main list (at the top of this thread) periodically. :Smiling:

Thanks in advance for your hints and tips!

17 REPLIES 17

josie48
Not applicable
how do i get my own pics of pc to fone i got the xperia x10mini pro and havnt got a clue how to do it instructions are not very good

welshrosco
4: Newbie
The software that is needed to connect to pc is in the sd card, notice no cd in the box, same as user manual is in an app in the app menu. Connect the phone via the usb cable provided that same as u use in the usb plug. You should get a dialog box open that says install pc companion, 2 days ago there was an update prompted and has been upgraded. Once install u can mount the phone to the pc and run the Media Go software to sync ur media both ways. It may look like a lot of work but will soon become more easier.

andyp38
Not applicable

Welcome to our list of Hints and Tips!

Please feel free to add your own finds on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to help out other users. These will be compiled into the main list (at the top of this thread) periodically. :)

Thanks in advance for your hints and tips!

hi can u help please every time i do a update it takes the apps that the last update did is there any way i could save them to me memory card so they dont get taken off please help i have the x10 mini

welshrosco
4: Newbie
Unless the app automatically saves to the sdcard then there is no easy way to back it up, u could try the developers website or email them from the link in the market. Some apps ive had on the phone allow u to unistall just the last update rollback u know such as google maps. Until SE come out with the access to move theapps to sd card, at the moment i think only 2.2 Froyo has this option built in.

paulste2006
1: Seeker
Hi Guys i was wondering if there has been any talk about the X10 being further updated to android 2.2 as it is not good that we are only just being introduced to version 2,1 when other handsets that were out before this handset is on 2.2

Hi there, I very much doubt Sony Ericsson will release a 2.2 (FroYo) update for the X10 although the phone has the technical capability, as they would rather people/consumers to purchase their up coming rumoured  android devices (x12?/psp phone).

However they did say on their blog (SE blog), that they are working on multitouch for the x10, support on limited functions such as web browsing and maps, apparently that update would be released sometime in Q1 2011.

Would so love to have flash :-(......next phone will be a HTC lol

skyfire browser is free and lets you view flash videos (it's not a 'proper' flash browser though)

venugudavalli
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi ,

After upgrading to 2.1 I could not add my rediffmail account to the emai. Same was working on 1.6 and working on my other xp10 Mini after upgrading to 2.1. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Venu