Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sony Xperia Z Call Forwarding won't disable

cigby
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm having trouble disabling my Call Forwarding. I accedentally turned it on this morning and have not received a call all day due to it. I've tried going through the settings to disable it but i keep getting an error message saying 'Network or Sim error'. I dont think it is my network as ive put it on airplane mode then took it back off, checked online for any network problems in my area (there is none) and turned my phone on and off again. I can still go online, send texts and even make calls myself. As for the sim i've tried taking it out, checking to see if it was dirty and then making sure it is put back in correctly. But i still get the error message. I've even tried going through the vodafone help guide which told me to phone ##002# but when i do this an error appears saying 'Call forwarding Connection problem or invalid MMI code'.

If anyone knows how to fix this then please let me know.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cigby,

I wonder if you've managed to forward all your calls to voicemail.

Try dialling 1210 from your phone and then call the phone to see if the call goes through. If it's successful call 1211 to reactivate your voicemail divert.

Thanks,

Matt B

i tried all that but my voicemail is disabled, ive went in store and it turns out there is an error with my number. So they have put a case into the tech team which could take up to 72 hours to sort, they also tried changing my sim for a new one but still no joy.

Thanks anyways matt.