Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

Any idea where to get the xperia lounge Bond code?

@jonothevirger

I've moved you in to the post for our Spectre information.

Please read the above posts from Chazz, that provides all the latest we have on this.

We'll keep this thread posted once we have any change or information regarding the content.

I just picked up a second Made for Bond edition from Vodafone Germany off Ebay and it has the brass/leather key fob in the box:) I can't access any Bond content at all on this one though. Is it driven by sim card, imei or what? Still can't believe the difficulty. All previous Bond phones came preloaded with the exclusives. I suggest this is the route taken for the next release if Vodafone is going to be the exclusive provider next time. Also, heard back from ASA, no joy. They claim the advert is not false and we have what was promised. I'll know better next time Vodafone advertises an exclusive model, steer clear, purchase direct and simply go on the web and download the "exclusive" material at no charge and keep the extras in the box from the other markets.

@ augie7107 : I had no joy either with the ASA, Like you, they said we haven't been mis led into what we were going to receive. Personally I think that's a cop out as when you advertise something 'with 'loads of content' I think it is fair to expect more than a handful of items and one we hve never received, or been able to receive. The Moneypenny vlog..In fact I would go as far as to say us bond fans have been taken for a ride by Vodaofne and I will learn from this for future products from them. As it appears we have taken this as far as we can, I would hope we have made our point load and proud that we are not happy and maybe, just maybe, Vodaofne learn from this themselves. I doubt it though. That said I just wish to thank Chazz D once more for all her help and for all her effortts as she has been the only Vodaofne employee to take us seriously and listen to our queries. I, for one, will not get any future products through Vodaofne and will get my phone unlocked as soon as I can. 12 months I think i'm with them, what a joke. 

I wish -no one can give me the code not VF or Sony - only thing I managed was a screen saver but no access to all the Spectre stuff

Only content is one wallpaper click on what new icon to download came out today and 2 video links in ex lounge that send you to you tube
Nothing else but looking into it and Awaiting news
Good luck with the camera

Well after my third telephone call to VF yesterday, I received an email soon after. then about 10 mins ago I received a text message.....

It appears as though the Sony Action Camera is going to be delivered tomorrow !!!!

Multiple complaints and no code to access Xperia lounge Bond content -even spoke to Sony UK ops who were helpful but between them and VF no one can tell me any more

About time

The Action Camera HDR-AZ1 has finally arrived. I didn't realise it was that small 

Thanks to Yasmin in MPS team who placed the order. I've not had time to take it out the box and try it out yet, only got home from work a few mins ago.. Just got to get my dinner on before the Champions League later on this evening !!