Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking sony xperia E3 D2203

adbos1950
2: Seeker

Hello

i have gone through the process of checking if my phone is locked and this appears on "sim lock"

[0] network 3

[X] network subnet 0

[X] sevice provider 0

[X] corporate 0

[X]  sim 0

can this phone be unlocked, and if it does go to  "HARDLOCKED" is there any software to rectify this situation

PLEASE HELP !!!

7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Rodney
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @adbos1950 

To unlock your handset, please follow the steps here.

For additional information please see here.

Thanks,

Rodney

adbos1950
Hello Rodney
So the information I submitted means the phone CAN be unlocked

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@adbos1950 

We're able to unlock any handset that we've supplied with an NUC code as advised by Rodney.

A SIM lock is different though and is a pin to protect activity on your SIM. If this was not set by you, the standard code is 0000.

If the SIM becomes hardlocked, you'll need to get a new one from your local store.

DaveCD

adbos1950
All I would like to know is mine a SIM LOCK or do I need a NUC code according to the information I provided

Hi @adbos1950 

I'm confused by what you're asking.

Please follow the steps that DaveCD has listed.

Thanks,

Ian

adbos1950
Firstly if you go to my first post I enquired whether with the information I provided CAN my phone be unlocked, YES or NO ? I didn't get this, I asked if my phone went to HARDLOCKED is there software to rectify it, I didn't get a reply to this either, all I received was " follow these instructions to unlock your phone"

Hi @adbos1950

If you’ve sent in the unlocking request we’ll be in touch shortly with the unlocking code, if it’s an iPhone, see here for more information.

If this is reading as “hard locked” it means that the unlocking code has been entered incorrectly.

Live help will be able to help with this.

Cheers,

Laura