Support:

Sony

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
BradleyUK

Xperia X10 - My phone won't charge at all

I have had my phone for 2 month now and when I try to charge the phone it won't charge, I believe the phone connector has gone faulty?

How do I get this fix quick time?
Message 1 of 5 (3,400 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
BradleyUK

Who should I contact Vodafone or Sony Ericsson?
Message 2 of 5 (3,400 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
thetharparms

Who should I contact Vodafone or Sony Ericsson?

If you bought it via a Vodafone contract then you should contact Vodafone in the first instance, I would say.

I'm having a similar problem with my X10, but only when charging from a car charger; from the mains it is still fine.
Message 3 of 5 (3,400 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
welshrosco

How r u chrging it if it is via usb to pc if too drained won't for a very long time but will from mains usb. Quickest way is via store as u will have to wait posting days for a bag and if u have insurance can get a temp phne to keep u going until urs is back.
Message 4 of 5 (3,400 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi BradleyUk

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this and I can understand how frustrating this must be for you especialy given how new the phone is.

I can see that our eForum members have given you some great advice here. To get the phone sent away for repair you can check out our Vodafone Repairs Thread for all the information you'll need

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (3,400 Views)