Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Z3 compact yet another issue! cannot hear callers

summerdayz
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have the Z3 compact, I am not even a heavy user of it as i'm worried about smashign the screen and all the stories there so it stays in a case and hen  go out I switch to anotehr much cheaper phone (HASSLE) 

NOW the [Removed for security] phone is broken again! I cannot hear anything fro the phone ether calls in or out unless I put it on speakerphone, I havent had the phone that long and this is the second issue.....help please!

Vodafone and Sony, your phones are expensive and pants!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

How long is "not long" of owning the phone ? I ask as a person has a 30 day window from taking ownership to have it replaced.

it maybe an idea to back up your stored data and carry out a factory reset which can help as it clears the phone of old redundant files etc. 

After that it's a repair via Vodafone if the phone was acquired through them ,and id suggest speaking to Sony Uk support first as they know their hardware and software better than a repair centre. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

Unless you're particularly careless, a case should offer a good degree of protection.   I wasn't aware that Sony phones were more expensive than comparable models from other brands.   You can get cheaper devices, though these tend to have limited resources - poorer screens, maybe a lower-resolution camera, less memory and storage.   However, if your usage demands are not particularly great, they may be more than adequate for your purposes.