3: Seeker
Will the z5 premium be stocked?
9 REPLIES 9

63johnw
17: Community Champion

@Kaciie21 wrote:
Will the z5 premium be stocked?

Hi, vodafone have not announced if it will yet, this was asked a few weeks ago and there has been no update.

I believe you can get it at Carphone Warehouse.

63johnw

Sorry just had a quick look at CPW and its not showing there either yet.

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/support/contact-us/emailus/sony-xperia-z5-premium

HawkinsT
I was in a Vodafone store last week and they told me they were expecting it in about a month. It sounded like they had been told this, not just speculating, as when I also asked them about the 64gb edge+ they said they'd not been told anything about that and didn't know if they'd even be getting it.

HawkinsT:

Yes, indeed. I've also heard about it too. However, I could not wait for the Z5 Premium to arrive, so I've got myself a regular Z5 instead. The regular Z5 is still a good buy though. 

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2015/10/30/the-better-to-see-you-with-why-the-xperia-z5-premium-brings-a-...

Looks like it will be out soon, but like the above poster, I've got myself the "regular" Z5, which is doing me fine; a nice step up from the Xperia Z1 

aidey68:

I'm happy as I'm not afraid of rain water anymore.

:Smiling:

HawkinsT
So I ordered a z5 premium over the phone the day it came out (on a business contract). A few days later I waited in for several hours for it to arrive. When it came they'd sent me a z5 bond edition instead, so I got on the phone and spoke to the same guy I'd placed my order with (who remembered me placing the order for a premium - we'd discussed it as he didn't think it was out yet). I was told they didn't have the z5 premium in and so had decided to send me the z5 spectre which is 'equivalent' - they didn't think to consult me before deciding to change my order.

So that's several hours of my time wasted and it's been sent back. Hoping I get the premium this time, but based on this experience it's just as likely to be a 3210 or an ipad. Strange way if doing business!

63johnw
Hi, just had a look on the sales pages and its showing as available in 1 to 2 weeks for home delivery or store pick up so it looks like its still not in stock yet.

Kaciie21
Thats a shame I preordered mine on the 18th and received it on the 21St the day after it came out, its worth the wait its an great phone :Smiling: