Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Z5 upgrade text

Dinsley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Anyone else get the text about a z5 upgrade with a hyperlink in it ? 

keep getting an  404 error from  it  and it doesn't work when i try on my pc either ??

3 REPLIES 3

pb3000
5: Helper

@Dinsley wrote:

Anyone else get the text about a z5 upgrade with a hyperlink in it ? 

keep getting an  404 error from  it  and it doesn't work when i try on my pc either ??

Good grief - Are Sony up to the Z5 already? :smileysurprised:

I lost out when Sony released the Z3 barely six months after the Z2, causing the resale value of the Z2 to plummet. 

Sony's phones are great in the looks and music department, but a combination of software problems, faulty flap design and a too frequent release cycle caused me to return to Samsung.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Oh, my goodness!   Be VERY WARY of unsolicited hyperlinks.  If you're due an upgrade, it should show in My Vodafone, either via the app or online.

However attractive the offer, try any other source of information than this!

aidey68
9: Established

I received that text from VF regarding the offer of the Z5 (on 4th September) I think the site was simply too busy, as it was the same situation when I tried to register my interest using a laptop.

I got another text yesterday from VF and I've preordered the phone. I currently have a Xperia Z1, so it will be a fairly decent upgrade; new camera module, more onboard memory and fingerprint scanner...