Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sky sports mobile issues

dalecoyne
2: Seeker
Anyone else having issues with the Sky Sports mobile app? I'm using Sony Xperia Z1 (android 4.3). The app will only play videos in portrait mode. My phone has auto rotate switched ON. Is this an issue with my phone or the app? Cheers.
12 REPLIES 12

aidey68
9: Established

It's a known fault, Sky know about it, there are threads on thier forum about it

Sky have updated the app and it now working in landscape mode again 

trafford48
4: Newbie

When Oh When are Sony ands Sky going to resolve the Issue of Sky Mobile TV App so that we can get Sky SPORTS 1 & 2???????????????????????

This is now been going since October and is still unresolved ,Very Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Apologies, we appear to have missed your post.

Did you get this sorted? Let us know if we can help further.

Best wishes,

Matt

trafford48
4: Newbie
No. The link still does not work and am unable to get the sky sports tv mobile 1 and 2. This is on the Xperia Z1. When you go into the link it allows you to buy the sky TV mobile pack with 3and4 plus F1. What is the point when you cannot get Packages.
Please confirm when this will be available
Thanks very frustrated

Still no good.you do download through Google play and do setup based on subscription to vodafone but after all details go in it asks you to pay for package 1 or 2 for £4.99 or £9.99 you cannot manage your account on site.USELESS AND VERY UNHELPFUL. I only did the deal with Vodafone to get the Sky Sports. And don't want Spotify. Feel cheated and have a good mind to take legal action to break the contract

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi trafford48,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks,

Jenny

andy1892
Has anyone had any issues with vodafone charging £4.99 for sky sports mobile even though it is suppose to be free? I am on a 24mnth 4g contract with sky sports free for length of contract but they keep charging me for this. This has now been on going for 5months now and after many calls to customer services and store visits vodafone cannot resolve this issue! Even tho they accept I shouldn't be getting charged they continue to charge me for this!

Has anyone had any issues with vodafone charging £4.99 for sky sports mobile even though it is suppose to be free? I am on a 24mnth 4g contract with sky sports free for length of contract but they keep charging me for this. This has now been on going for 5months now and after many calls to customer services and store visits vodafone cannot resolve this issue! Even tho they accept I shouldn't be getting charged they continue to charge me for this!