Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Favorite TV Series

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Title says it, my favorite series of all time started showing again tonight, Band of Brothers, got the DVD box set, watched it on tv everytime its on and going to watch again, love it.

Anyone got a series they can't miss when its on?
24 REPLIES 24

It's got to be Star Trek for me.  I'm a lifelong Trekkie and I have watched all series though my favourite will always be the original followed closely by DS9.  :smileyhappy:

jeffkinn

I'e always preferred Trekker. I've been watching Star Trek all of my life. I watched TWOK again the other day (The Wrath of Khan) - can never see it too many times.

TNG and TOS for me. 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

JD
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

TWOK and First Contact are two of my favourite movies of all time. I even have the First Contact soundtrack in my car.

TV wise though it's TNG and DS9 for me. DS9 edges TNG slightly as the serialised format was great and, thinking back, way ahead of it's time.

a

Yes I love TWOK and First Contact too and I enjoy watching all the Trek series, no matter how many times over and over again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooked on Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl at the minute though I think Sky have hit the pause button on all three until the New Year.