Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Favorite TV Series

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Title says it, my favorite series of all time started showing again tonight, Band of Brothers, got the DVD box set, watched it on tv everytime its on and going to watch again, love it.

Anyone got a series they can't miss when its on?
24 REPLIES 24

BandOfBrothers
The Borg Queen 😄

I viewed Episode 1 Season 2 of The Strain last night.

However it was Online.

I'm not sure if it's on Sky Tv etc yet.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw
Thanks. Will keep an eye out for it.

63johnw
26th August on Watch for season 2 premier 😊

BandOfBrothers
Ah ok.

I must have caught it earlier on an American online outlet.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Aww I’m always late to the party…

But I love American horror too and Orange is the new black but anything that’s a little macabre and odd.

Loved the Freakshow with Todd Ray too.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Freakshow was nice and twisted @Retired-Laura - you've seen that a new one is coming out?

Have you been watching Wayward Pines at all? That is another one that is kinda odd and pretty darn good.

PWIAC

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm currently getting stuck into series 3 of Hannibal, it's so good! Very creepy and weird, there's definitely been some parts in the first 2 series I've had to close my eyes and hide from!

I'm gutted it's been cancelled, especially as they cancelled it after they finished filming series 3 so it's going to end on a cliff hanger and I won't find out what happens next :smileysad:

Has anyone been watching the second series of True Detective?

I also recently finished watching Entourage. That was great, very easy to watch. Although it did make me sad that I don't own 5 sports cars.

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@drey_p - that's the American Hotel one right?

It looks amazing!

I still love the first series though.

drey_p

Yep - that's the one!

I loved the first series and the way it twists towards the end... 

PWIAC

Anonymous
Not applicable

My favourite ever series is Avatar the last airbender from 2005-08. Even though it's a cartoon and aired on Nickelodeon, it's a series any age can enjoy.

It had complex characters, a lot of humour and a three season story that was fantastic to watch develop.

It won loads of awards and got a lot of critical praise. There are loads of articles praising it online e.g.

http://under-culture.com/watching/2010/07/avatar-the-last-airbender-more-than-a-kids-show/

http://www.modernprimate.com/stigma-bending-avatar-is-not-just-for-kids/

The Legend of Korra came out a few years later and lasted four seasons that were nearlly as good as the origional. A few episodes in both, elicited a tear or two from me (28) and torrents from my wife (27).