You are here:

TV, Sport, Music & Events

Ask a question:
Topics: 385
Ideas: 13
Solutions: 499

Formula One on Channel 4

Channel 4 have finally announced their presenter lineup for their F1 coverage this year

Full profiles of the presenters at http://www.channel4.com/programmes/formula-1/profiles/channel-4-team/

I think this looks like a great lineup, should be good to watch them, hopefully they bring a fresh approach to the coverage, what we got on BBC and Sky is a bit stale these days.

Message 1 of 4 (6,933 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Re: Formula One on Channel 4

Nabs wrote:

Channel 4 have finally announced their presenter lineup for their F1 coverage this year

we all miss Michael Schumacher... the best F1 driver I ever seen.

Message 2 of 4 (6,759 Views)
Topics: 49
Solutions: 3

I'm very excited to see Susie Wolff presenting! It's a shame she never made it further than a test driver as she would have been a great addition to the line-up! 

Message 3 of 4 (6,714 Views)
Topics: 385
Ideas: 13
Solutions: 499

@Danni I think she would have done well if she was given a race seat, such a shame she never got the chance, she will do a good job on TV though, these Scottish presenters always do Smiley Tongue hehe

Message 4 of 4 (6,710 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Music, TV and Sports
Music, TV and Sports

Enjoy up to 24 months of NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV with our entertainment packs - free with Red Value bundles.