Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Game of Thrones

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello fellow Game of Thrones fans! 

Has anyone watched last night’s episode yet – what did you think?

It still didn’t quite top last weeks for me (still amazed by that), but it’s a very close second! :smileyvery-happy:

Let’s be nice and not post any spoilers though, just in case anyone’s not quite caught up.

Oh and please don’t post about anything from the books, that hasn't been shown on TV yet!

Cheers,

Jenny

44 REPLIES 44

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mrathb - I’m pleased you’re caught up now – how amazing were those episodes!

Episode 8 was my favourite, but not by much!

@BandOfBrothers I don’t blame you…that ending was awesome!

mrathb
10: Established

CGI could of been a little better on ending 

she looks great in her white dress but she could do with more outfits all she seemed to wear that dress or just beding 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrathb wrote:

my fav person is  Khal Drogo   (im a massive stargate fan aswell and he was a main in stargate atlantis)

Agreed!!! I loved Ronon so was so sad at the end of season 1 of GOT. Really glad he's going to be Aquaman (although a little scared of how that'll turn out as I had high hopes for Man of Steel and hated it).

@mrathb wrote:

i like that about netflix the daredevil they did was amazingly done 

true you do risk getting spoilers but older program less chance of it i did it with battlestar galactica (later one), farscape, andromeda etc and because they are old i didnt see any spoilers for them 

That's what I normally do - I was up til the early ours two days in a row to binge DareDevil (so good!).

I loved binding on BSG (later one) but season 4 killed me. If it ended at the end of season 3 it would have been my favourite TV show ever but from the first episode of season 4 I felt the magic was gone. 

@bandofbrothers1 wrote:
I viewed Episode 9 again last night of Game Of Thrones.

My good wife and I are going to spend Sunday watching from the start of Season 5 again, in preperation for Monday.

I'm most looking forward to Stanis Vs Bolton and I'm most worried about what Olly is planning to do to Jon.

Also, I know this is a week old but it still makes me chuckle:

Come at me Snow

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous - Love it! :smileylol:

@mrathb - That's true, I can't remember when she last wore a different colour!

I'm so excited for Monday's final - don't know how it can top the last 2 episodes though! 

mrathb

i think finale will involve getting dragons unchained

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Im hoping it's not like one of the other previous season finale's where a good bunch of the main cast were killed off 😞

Can't wait.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mrathb - Ooooh I do hope so! :smileyhappy:

@BandOfBrothers - Yeah, let's not have another cast kill off please! 

mrathb

well i dont think the main dragon will be too happy his brothers and sisters are locked away so will release them  have a little control issue again then either fly away for abit or listen to there mother hand help in a major fight 

mrathb

i will be honest i do feel sorry for the little girl 

if i had to obtain power that way id prob give up

mrathb

@apollo 

i agree daredevil is great netflix have done another program that might be decent  Sense8    

I agree on Season 4 it did die down a little then slowly built back up for the finale 

aquaman should be good with ronan in it 

continuum is a good program but last season they are doing is the end 

dark matter has only just started first episode was good