Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify Subscription

francescamm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought a sim only deal that included 12 months of spotify premium. However, my current spotify premium that I have already paid for will not run out for another 2 months, even though I cancelled it. Will I still be able to activate my 12 months of spotify premium then?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I believe that if you have cancelled your previous Spotify Premium that subscription will remain alive until the date ithat subscription expires i.e for another two months. 

When that subscription finishes you will be able to subscribe to the new 12 month Spotify which came with your new sim only contract.

"If you already have Spotify Premium, and want to take advantage of the included period with a Red Value Bundle, you’ll need to cancel your current direct debit. Once you’ve cancelled your existing payment method through the Spotify app, the Premium account will stay active until the last day of your payment cycle for that month. After your account has been switched to Spotify Free, you need to sign up via Vodafone entertainment pages to activate your free subscription through Vodafone.

If you already have Spotify Premium, and want to take advantage of the included period with a Red 4G bundle, you’ll need to cancel your current account. Once you’ve cancelled your existing Spotify account it'll stay active until the last day of your payment cycle for that month."

Live Chat or Customer service on 191 will be able to help if things don't go as planned or you need official clarification. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @francescamm

Please see the link below.

What if i'me already a Spotify Customer?

You will need to cancel your direct debit through the Spotify application.  

As soon as this has been done, you will be able to take advantage of the new subscription which comes with your contract by following the set up procedure and texting Entertainment to 97613 to receive the text.