Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

StarWars - The Force Awakens.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

StarWars - The Force Awakens.

My son has just informed me he's going to take me to see the new upcoming StarWars Film 'The Force Awakens' for my Birthday which releases in the Uk on the 18th of December 2015. 

Super excited. 

Anyone else eagerly awaiting this next chapter ?

YouTube Trailer. 

[video]

Picture from Google. 

image.jpeg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

13 REPLIES 13

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for a film.

I just hope it’s good!

“Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things.”

The Empire Strikes Back - Yoda. 

Current Phone  >

It's a good job I'm not a Jedi then. :Winking_smiley:

Bring on the adventure and excitement!

Me too! I'm looking forward to it, as are many of my friends/work colleagues and all discussing  and suggesting various plots and storylines.

BandOfBrothers

Just read this on the Lowdown site.

Star Wars comes to your Google apps.

"Head on over to google.com/starwars, and you’ll be given the same choice that Luke Skywalker’s father offered him - to go for the light side, or to be a bit more daring and head over to the dark side."

"Choose wisely, and your Google apps will ‘follow your path’ - which means they’ll automatically be refreshed with your new customised theme. Here are some especially cool things to look out for:

In Google Maps, your home and current locations will have a TIE Fighter, X-Wing or other type of Star Wars craft hovering over them. We’re pretty sure there’s an Imperial Shuttle above The Lowdown offices as we speak.

In YouTube and Gmail your search and playback bars are now gorgeous lightsabers (although you’ll only see this on desktop versions at the moment).

In Google Calendars, certain dates have now been populated with Star Wars events.

If you’re wearing an Android watch, you’ll get a free Star Wars watch face.

If you use Google Waze to get from A to B, you can now choose C3PO’s irritating metallic tones to be your voice guide. R2-D2 and BB-8 will be in there somewhere too.

In Google Chromecast, you’ll see some awesome Star Wars images from both the classic and new versions."

Ok ok it's a bit geeky but fun none the less. 😉

The link to do this is here ->

https://www.google.com/starwars/

Current Phone  >

@BandOfBrothers

That's sounds awesome!

I know what I’ll be doing on my lunch break. :smileyhappy:

I'm betting on it. If Luke becomes like his father, it's like poetry. It rhymes.

After trying and trying my son has just managed to book tickets for the 21st of December.

Words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to seeing this film. 

Current Phone  >

Well, the film was awesome!

Everything I wanted it to be.

Please remember though (for the benefit of those that haven't seen it yet), no spoilers please.