Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Terminator Genisys

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I’m a huge Hollywood action hero fan. Anything that Sly, Arnie or Bruce are in, I’m there! Of course nothing will live up to T2 Judgement day, but I can’t deny I’m super excited to see this!

Who’s with me?!

Arnie.jpg

25 REPLIES 25

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Taxi Driver is a film I've never watched. I'll have to grab it from Sky Go and have a look.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'll be honest @jeffkinn I've only seen the 'lens flare' ones with Chris Pine. I also only watched the original Star Wars trilogy for the first time in March!

I clearly need a winter of movie binging. :Smiling:

jeffkinn

Watch Star Trek: First Contact - that's a great film.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I agree!

I went to the cinema to watch Star Trek: First Contact.

I'm not a trekkie by any means but thoroughly enjoyed it, even if Benedict Cumberbatch is in just about everything these days :smileytongue:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw the first three but only made it half way through Salvation as it bored the whatever out of me.

Think this particular franchise has run it's course and it's time it was deactivated for good.

redpages

It was okay but nothing too surprising. A pity they couldn't have added a CGI Robert Patrick as the T-1000. 

I don't like how they give away spoilers these days. It's hard to keep things a surprise with the internet but there was a picture of the main spoiler slap bang in the middle of the movie poster. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community