You are here:

TV, Sport, Music & Events

Ask a question:

The Walking Dead : Season 6 has restarted.

Hi all,

Just a heads up that Season 6 restarted last night. 

Awesome opening episode. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Message 1 of 5 (7,857 Views)
Rank 4: Established Poster

Re: The Walking Dead : Season 6 has restarted.

You know I've never actually seen it but my sister, niece and mother are absolutely addicted to it, my niece even fancies Darryl. Think I have to get the box sets and see what I'm missing out on.
Message 2 of 5 (7,431 Views)

A thoroughly enjoyable set of episodes with the usual cliff hanger to mid season break. 

image.jpeg

Message 3 of 5 (6,354 Views)
Topics: 1
Solutions: 7

The Walking Dead is on my list of boxsets to start! Just got series 4 of Suits to get through then I'll be making a start on this! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5 (6,307 Views)
Solutions: 339

I binge watched 'Fear the Walking Dead' while stuck in bed with flu over Easter. It's more of a slow burner compared to the main series but still worth a look.

I think TWD has been lacking a good antagonist since the Governor and we'll get this next year with everything they can do with Negan storyline. I was glad to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan get the part, always loved him as 'the Comedian' in Watchmen so he's no stranger to bringing comic book characters to life.  

Message 5 of 5 (6,273 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Music, TV and Sports
Music, TV and Sports

Enjoy up to 24 months of NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV with our entertainment packs - free with Red Value bundles.