Tv : Phone Shop Idol.

Hi Everyone. 

This could look to be interesting. 

Starts Tuesday 19th January 16.

BBC 2 @  10pm. 

1/6 Episodes. 

Source : BBC Media Centre 

phone-shop-idol.

"This highly entertaining six-part, characterful series follows the ups and downs of Britain’s mobile phone sales force as they battle it out in Shop Idol, a prestigious annual industry competition which scours all corners of the UK to find the best mobile phone salesperson in the country."

image.jpeg

Message 1 of 3 (7,071 Views)

Re: Tv : Phone Shop Idol.

Well I viewed the first episode.

Some eyebrow raising moments.🤔

Not sure I'd want to do Starjumps on a morning and run around on the spot flinging my arms everywhere to 'warm up' for the working day. 

The product knowledge and Communication Skills of some of these store employees wildly fluctuates I noticed. 

No Vodafone tho 😕

image.jpeg

Message 2 of 3 (6,853 Views)
Highlighted
Rank 24: Tutor III

Re: Tv : Phone Shop Idol.

[ Edited ]

I did pick up a questionable comment regarding when 3G disappears, then it's [mobile presumably] defunct. He could have meant signal in the area, it's hard to tell.

04:52 on iPlayer

Message 3 of 3 (6,829 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Music, TV and Sports
Music, TV and Sports

Enjoy up to 24 months of NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV with our entertainment packs - free with Red Value bundles.