Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

West world Tv Series starts tonight.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I remember the film West World released in 1973 starring Yul Brynner. wiki > Westworld (1973)

I'm looking forward to Episode 1 if the new Tv Series which airs tonight at 9pm on Sky Atlantic.

wiki Westworld_(TV_series)

IMG_0781.JPG

Image courtesy of Google. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

10 REPLIES 10

Danni
Community Manager (Retired)

@BandOfBrothers Have you been watching? I'm really really enjoying it! 

BandOfBrothers
Certainly have.

I like the way their is so many twists in each programme.

Very well thought out.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Danni

Yes I agree, I like there are a few different story lines going on at once, too. 

I like shows that seem fantasy based yet wouldn't surprise me if one day, it came true! 

westwordl rules! It's Bingo!

[MOD EDIT: removed advertising link as this is against our Community Guidelines]

I'm fully enjoying the Episode 1 if the new Tv Series  on Sky Atlantic. it is really interesting.....................

I've heard a lot about this new HBO TV shows, and when I saw the first episode (yesterday), I liked it ... but I'm suspicious. Why? because I've seen many TV shows Which I consider "good", but which suddenly ended because people decided so, so I prefer taking my time and wait for 3 or 4 seasons before devouring everything in 1 or 2 days.

Gustavo Woltmann

jeffkinn

This was indeed a very good series albeit it a little slow. The ending was too weak and predictable in my opinion.

But I enjoyed it for what it was.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

KD

@jeffkinn You predicted the ending?? :smileysurprised:

J and I were guessing until the final episode! I thought it was really well done and the soundtrack is epic. 

jeffkinn

There were some twists in the storylines that surprised me. Overall I enjoyed it and would like to see a second season.

The one issue I had was watching the series on my phone on the train (I can download using the Sky Q app) as there are a lot of scenes with undressed people and the person sitting next to me might have thought I was watching something unsavoury.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png