Re: New ipad for existing customer

Thanks for that, i called the business team and have ordered one :smileyhappy:

Cant wait for it to arrive.. :smileyvery-happy:
Message 21 of 257 (9,869 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
annak

Hi 

As an existing customer, could you PM me the info too please?

Thanks

Message 22 of 257 (9,853 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi annak,

I’ve sent you a PM.

I hope we hear from you very soon.:smileytongue:

Cheers

Ian

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 23 of 257 (9,846 Views)
ardillas

Hi, 

I'm also an existing customer, could you PM me the details please? :smileyhappy: 

Thanks

Message 24 of 257 (9,762 Views)
charlottie

Hello,

Me too please! I am an existing customer and I would really like to know what offers you have available for us.

Many thanks in advance

Charlotte

Message 25 of 257 (9,743 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi guys,

I’ve sent you both a PM.

Follow the instructions and we’ll be in touch.

We’re a small team and we’re very popular at the moment, so don’t be surprised if it takes a couple of days for us to get in touch.

Thanks

Ian

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 26 of 257 (9,727 Views)
Archiebel

Hi,
I'm an existing customer interested in a new iPad, could you send me the information too?
Thanks
Message 27 of 257 (9,639 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi Archiebel,

Consider it done! I've popped you the instructions for reaching my team here. We look forward to speaking with you soon. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben

Message 28 of 257 (9,626 Views)
Darrellnix

Wot are the deals for an iPad for existing customers ?
Message 29 of 257 (9,607 Views)
GrantMitchell86

Hi

I called vodafone today to enquire about iPad Deals

the lady on the phone said an Ipad 2 will cost £32 a month but the ipad will be free as im an existing customer.

She also mentioned something about - I could keep the ipad but be on a 30 day rolling contract, what did she mean by that?

I'm not really interested in having a Vodafone sim inside my ipad as i'd only be using it with my Wifi in the house.

So the cheapest possible deal would best best for me, can someone clear this up for me & find me the cheapest deal. 

A simple answer to a PM will do! I phone Vodafone to many times lol..

Message 30 of 257 (9,589 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting.

The iPad deals we have are on a 24 month contract and have a Vodafone SIM in them. We do offer 30 day SIM Only iPad plans, but we don’t supply you with an iPad.

If you’d like to discuss this further, just follow the instructions on the PM I’ve sent you both and we’ll be in touch.

We’re a small team and are very popular at the moment, so don’t be concerned if it takes a couple of days for us to get back to you.

Cheers

Ian

Message 31 of 257 (9,574 Views)
Neilgwhite

Hi, I logged on to my account last night and noticed the free Ipad 2 offer as a 'Valued customer' so I've tried to follow the link from the offers page and nothing happens. HELP I want one.........

Message 32 of 257 (9,552 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi Neilgwhite,

We can help you with this.

A PM is on the way to you now. Follow the instructions and we’ll be in touch.

We are incredibly popular at the moment, so it will take a few days for us to get back to you after you’ve emailed us.

Cheers

Ian

Message 33 of 257 (9,533 Views)
stanthecaddy

I am looking to get an iPad, do I qualify for a free one?

Message 34 of 257 (9,518 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi stanthecaddy,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to the eForum. I can certainly take a look at your account for you to see if we can. :smileyhappy:

I’ve sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in contact with us; once we reach your email we’ll give you a call.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

Message 35 of 257 (9,499 Views)
Stevedav

I have been searching for an Ipad and have just seen you are offering existing customers a deal. Are you able to send me the details....?
Message 36 of 257 (9,457 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi Stevedav,

Thanks for your post, I’ve popped you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch with us. :smileyhappy:

Once we reach your email we’ll give you a call to go through all of our great offers with the Apple iPad.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

Message 37 of 257 (9,442 Views)
marklong

Hi, i too would be interested in hearing more about this deal and other ipad offers, 11 years plus as vodafone contract customer.

Many thanks

Message 38 of 257 (9,313 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
PaulE

[ Edited ]

Hi marklong & welcome to the eForum!

Your PM is on the way to you now - follow the instructions on contacting the team and we'll give you a call as soon as we can :smileywink:

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul

Message 39 of 257 (9,298 Views)
Kielhoughton

Hi could u send me details I'm an existing customer and interested in new ipad
Message 40 of 257 (9,244 Views)