Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Tablet upgrade

techno_newb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi All

I upgraded my Ipad on Friday to the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 on 24 month contract and significantly more data then I had previously.  The guy on the phone was really helpful and sorted everything out for including delivery for time/date that was convenient.  Since doing the upgrade I have had zero communication/confirmation and was a bit concerned about this.  Should I have received an email confirming the changes and details about device and delivery? I'm sure I have had previously.

I called 191 and spoke to someone earlier and they said all was fine but I'm a bit uncomfortable with nothing in writing.  When I asked about delivery I was told it would be on the chosen day but she couldn't confirm time, like I had been advised.  Anybody any ideas on the actual process and if I should have an email or something confirming the changes and new details of my contract?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for getting back to me!

After posting this yesterday I had an email comfirming the upgrade and my online account is showing the new price plan so all appears in order.  Just waiting on delivery for tomorrow now!

Thanks again for your help though.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi techno_newb, 

It's possible the updates are going to your tablet number instead of your phone number. 

If you log into your online account you should see the price plan has changed. 

If for any reason it hasn't please email us and we'll contact you ASAP. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Kay

Thanks for getting back to me!

After posting this yesterday I had an email comfirming the upgrade and my online account is showing the new price plan so all appears in order.  Just waiting on delivery for tomorrow now!

Thanks again for your help though.