cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Latou, 

Thanks for your time on the phone, I'm glad we got you sorted out  - if you'd like to give me any feedback, there's a link in my signature :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

P.S. - how about a blue case :smileyvery-happy:

Helen,

A quick one for you. Is it possible to pick it up earlier in a nearby store? Can yo drop me a line?

Thanks,

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Retired-Helen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Vin

All of our stores are waiting on stock from Apple for the iPad 2 aswell so it would be the same 2-4 weeks wait at the moment. Sorry! :smileyhappy:

Fingers crossed you'll get the iPads soon though, and you'll be kept up to date on the delivery timescales via email. 

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Thanks. Would like to leave a feedback for you. Could you send me the link?

Cheers

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Retired-Helen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vinsup

Thanks very much, you can fill in this short survey for me, any feedback is greatly appreciated! :smileyhappy:

Latou

You can also use this survey to give Paul some feedback as it's no longer included on our signatures!

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

On a different note, can anybody guide me on how to change the signature? I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks
Vin

Thanks a lot Helen!

I was looking at his profile, trying to find out WHERE is that  feedback link :Laughing_Face:

@Vinsup: from the main page (cick on top next to Support: eForum, then on click on the right side where it says MY eFORUM SETTINGS (under your name), and then at the Personal Profile pane, select the PERSONAL INFORMATION tab. You will find it there :Smiling:

Or else, just click here: Click for personal profile edit

All TRUE wisdom is found on t-shirts. Period.

Thanks, but I couldn't find any 'Signature' option.
Vin

When you open the Personal Info, you see in this order:

First Name

Last Name

Signature

Title

Personal Web Page

Biography

etc etc etc...

To Find the Personal info (if you didn't click on my link), you have to go from eForum Settings -> Personal Profile -> Personal Info (it's the 3rd sub menu, after Email and Password...). It's NOT on the top tabs where you read Personal Profile - Preferences - Avatars - Tagging etc... It's one level BELOW :Smiling:

All TRUE wisdom is found on t-shirts. Period.

Thanks, but 'Signature' was missing from my login -

First Name
Last Name
Title
Biography
Private Notes
Handset Type
Postcode
Account Type

These are the headings I found.

Cheers
Vin