cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

i believe i qualify too (£30+ x month).

could i get an email with the offer please?

thx

Hi there

Very keen for someone to take a look at my account also and see if I qualify for ipad offer or what I could add to account to ensure I do qualify - happy to re-enter a 24 month contract. If someone could get in touch would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Paul

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dds/jpfitzp,

I'll be happy to send you both emails in order for you to secure these promotions if you're eligable. We'll be in touch to place back orders where we can this week :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Web Relations Team

Hi if you could send me an email? i pay £25 a month i know im £5 off but i willing to pay £5 extra to get a free ipad 2 instead of paying £229. Or if i cant do that can you get me a good deal anyway as im an exsisiting customer?

Thanks

Good afternoon parker156,

Many thanks for your interest in the Apple iPad2.

I’m sure we’ll be able to help one way or another. I’ve just sent an email to your registered eForum address. Please reply to that email and we’ll be able to check your account to see what options we have for you.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Hi Mods,

I was sent the initial email requesting my details for this offer, to which I responded a couple days ago. As yet, I haven't heard anything else. Can you shed some light?

Thanks very much.

Hi Larditude

I have just checked to see where you are on the list, and you should be contacted today or tomorrow.

The team that do this is only a small team, and they are very popular at the moment due to the new releases of handsets and offers that they have, so they are running a little behind at the moment.

Martin

eForum Team

Martin & Co.

Are these offers open to someone of my.. situation? (Ask Tom for info :P)

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Vampfy,

Thanks for your post.

I’ve sent you an email to the registered email we hold for you. If you can reply to that, then we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the options with you. We’re a very small team, so once we’ve received your email, we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

HI,

Got the email today @ 09:43 stating that my order was cancelled by the Warehouse. No one over the phone could explain why and kept footballing me around from one CS to another for about 30 min or so. Can someone from the online team help? Does this mean that my only option is to start the order again and go all the way back to the end of the queue?

Thanks.