cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

I would like an Ipad 2. I am an exisiting customer. I dont have more than one line. Do I qualify? Can you send me an email please. Thanks

Hi sarah70

I have just sent you an email, so we can see what offers are available for you for the iPad 2, if you can reply back to this with the relevant information, we can go through this together :Laughing_Face:

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi Can you send me an email also please. Might be tempted by a good deal! Thanks 🙂

I am interested in upgrading my present phone for an HTC Desire HD and am also very interested in upgrading my netbook contract to a Ipad 2. Both my present contracts finish 16th July. Would I be elidgeable if so please contact me.

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in the iPad2.

I've just sent each of you an email to your respective registered eForum addresses.

Please reply with the requested details and one of the team will be in touch.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Hi Ian,

So far I have not rec'd any email?

Best,

Taher,

Hi tmahumd54,

Thanks for coming back to me. How strange?

I sent the email before I replied to your post. I’ve sent another email to your registered email address, though it can take up to 30 minutes to arrive as it comes from a central system.

Once you receive the email, just reply with the information and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Annecush
How will I be able to order the above product?

Many thanks
Anne

Hi Annecush

Thanks for your post and a big warm welcome from all of us here at the eForum! :smileyhappy:

We'd love to take a look at your account to see if we can get this ordered for you!

I've got an email on it's way to you now, if you can reply to this with the information we've requested, we'll be in touch as soon as possible! :smileywink:

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Good afternoon,

I couldn't help but notice this as I have three mobiles and a mobile dongle with you - is the above true? 

If so please could someone get in touch as this is something i'd love to take up.

Many thanks